Steam Refunds - A How To Guide

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nap_rz
x3tc

Post by nap_rz » Thu, 26. Dec 13, 07:56

:cry: a sad day... I decided to ask for a refund for x rebirth, something I never thought I'd do!

only problem is, I will go abroad tomorrow and won't return until 3rd january... lol.

asteroidz33

Post by asteroidz33 » Fri, 27. Dec 13, 20:47

Finally got a refund after 5th or 6th bot reply

They finally caved in when i asked them that since they will not refund me this broken game, is there any way for me to download my games in a format that lets me play them without steam so i could delete my steam account.

They came this close !-!------------------------------! to losing a 9 year customer that buys games pretty much exclusively from steam.

Echkor

Post by Echkor » Sat, 28. Dec 13, 06:53

random name one wrote:I couldn't get past the steam support guy, so I sent a letter to the valve legal department, nothing crazy just a formal request letter. Got a refund in a matter of days. Not sure if it was related to the letter or not as I never heard from the legal department. I mainly pointed out features and stuff that were advertised and not in game as well as some things on the steam store page what were later changed.

Valve Corporation
Attn: Legal Department
P.O. Box 1688
Bellevue, WA 98009
USA
Mmh didn't notice that they changed details on the store page. Could you please tell me what they changed? This could be very important if I decide to write them a letter too.
</3

nap_rz
x3tc

Post by nap_rz » Mon, 30. Dec 13, 01:37

it seems that only mr. robbie is the only one who showed any compassion with refund?

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”