Orders placed at Wharf

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bhorton22
x4

Orders placed at Wharf

Post by bhorton22 » Mon, 6. May 24, 02:52

I wonder if someone can tell me how it works when a faction places an order at a player owned shipyard and you can build the required item (let's say a S MK2 All-round Thruster) with the in stock wares because you build as a Terran (so I have the 9 Computronic Substrates, the 100 energy cells, the 62 Metallic Microlattice and the 10 Silicon Carbide). However, the faction that would place the order, lets say it's the Zyarth Patriarchy, normally builds the thruster with 20 Antimatter Converters, 10 energy cells and 40 engine parts (which I only have the energy cells in stock - no engine parts and antimatter converters). Will the faction still place the order as I can build the thruster, just not using their preferred build method?

Please note this is a hypothetical question as in reality the factions order will be for a hull that cannot be built with a Terran build method.

Return to “X4: Foundations”