v700b530606 - persistent cargo drop

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

donzi
x4

v700b530606 - persistent cargo drop

Post by donzi » Thu, 2. May 24, 22:26

This surfaced a while ago, maybe 528865 or earlier.

I placed a ship at the station for a teleport endpoint so I could manage OOS in a reasonably calm sector.

Although I was not watching the local sector map, I guess that the cargo was plundered from the station by the pirate. Originally there was 2 containers.

Anyhow, I eventually figured that I would send the ship to go pickup some of the loot, which failed as the ship cannot get a target on the loot.

I then got in the ship and went to check it out. Thinking maybe it was in structure or something odd. Nothing unusual and I was able to fly into the cargo and fill my hold. The remaining portion eventually decayed as expected. The other drop as shown has been there for a week or so now.

Anyhow, certainly isn't supposed to be there forever AFAIK so somehow the drops became bugged. In case this save is useful, great.
I may have a save before the drops but repo could be lacking. Maybe this save can only useful to tweak garbage cleanup.

quicksave-persistent-cargo-drop.xml.gz (6 day lifetime or 1st download)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”