I can't start as a Terran scientist

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

RavSamal
x4

I can't start as a Terran scientist

Post by RavSamal » Sat, 4. May 24, 08:07

They immediately give you a mission to place 3 satellites. The first 2 count, the third satellite becomes earthly when placed (not the player), the 4th and 5th satellites do not count at all.

RavSamal
x4

Re: I can't start as a Terran scientist

Post by RavSamal » Sat, 4. May 24, 08:30

I tried a few more times. The second time all the texts disappeared, only the line codes remained. The third time I was able to complete the mission. The problem is that the player changes the autopilot target, making the mission inactive. It is necessary to make sure that the state of missions is remembered more accurately when they are interrupted.
Attachments
X4  Foundations Screenshot 2024.05.04 - 09.14.55.11.png

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 4. May 24, 10:01

We can't do anything with just a brief description and a picture. Please read the rules thread, marked "PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST", at the top of the forum, and provide all the information requested there, including a savegame.

YorrickVander
x4

Post by YorrickVander » Sat, 4. May 24, 17:54

On a fresh start using beta 4 hotfix 1, I was able to drop and place the satellites withoiut issue. Do you have a mod left active by mistake that could be interfering? It may also be worth going to steam and checking the game files have no issues.
X Rebirth - A Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Product

Split irritate visiting pilot with strange vocal patterns.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”