Scripting in weapons for my ships

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

vsg1980

Scripting in weapons for my ships

Post by vsg1980 » Wed, 6. Jul 11, 20:53

I've beaten this game countless times and now am just wanting to have fun messing around in the X universe with a fleet of ships at my disposal. I can make ships left and right with no problem. The problem is when you buy them they come with no weaponry. I'd like a script that lets me load up my ships with weaponry. I've looked all over this forum for just that and suprisingly I can not find the script or mod for it. Any help is greatly appreciated. :D

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 6. Jul 11, 21:04

The first entry under Cheats in the Index of X2 Community Plugins (marked at the top of the forum as announcement) is LV's X2 Cheat Pack. One of its functions is adding wares.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

vsg1980

Post by vsg1980 » Wed, 6. Jul 11, 21:24

Thank you, I actually do have this installed I just didn't TARGET the ship I wanted to add wares to...I'm a dumb sh*t, LOL. Thank you again!

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”