[MOD] [AP/TC] X-Tra Ship/Station Pack - [V2.01 Hotfixed Available 21/5/2012]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cadius
x3tc

Post by Cadius » Fri, 11. May 12, 17:50

Magnabyte
x4

Post by Magnabyte » Sat, 12. May 12, 00:41

any chance we could.....perhaps...get like the Earth human ships from Nexus with thier awesome rotation sections now that you have gotten that awesome M7 done....might fit with the Aldrin ships since they have older technology (springblossom being based on humanities first gate explorationship)

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Sat, 12. May 12, 02:45

I'm happy to see you back creating some new models :)
Keep it up, they look great. That Yaki ship maybe could use different paint or maybe some of that smooth Paranid metal sheets here and there :)
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

Cadius
x3tc

Post by Cadius » Sat, 12. May 12, 07:49

Magnabyte wrote:any chance we could.....perhaps...get like the Earth human ships from Nexus with thier awesome rotation sections now that you have gotten that awesome M7 done....might fit with the Aldrin ships since they have older technology (springblossom being based on humanities first gate explorationship)
Maybe, though I'd like to avoid a flatout port since Nexus:TJI models are very low poly
Magnabyte wrote:That Yaki ship maybe could use different paint or maybe some of that smooth Paranid metal sheets here and there
Not sure bout that, just switching the paint job here and there might look rather lazy, especially since I'm using alot of Teladi structure. I would love some Yaki specific heraldry and paint job here and there though, some rising sun stripes ala Imperial Japan or the clan mon. But at the moment I'm photoshop impaired. Will have to learn how to texture first.

Another one, M7 Senshi. Missile pods will be added along the side and front.
[ external image ][ external image ]

Alex Corvis
x4

Post by Alex Corvis » Sat, 12. May 12, 10:14

I guess I have a new favourite race :D

Cadius
x3tc

Post by Cadius » Sat, 12. May 12, 18:16

M7 Senshi ingame

Mizuchi has offered to help with some experimental Yaki paint job, lets hope everything works out :D

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Sat, 12. May 12, 18:20

sweet more stuff for me to shoot at lol
PhenomII X4 940 black edition
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Sat, 12. May 12, 18:50

Could we have Paranid and Boron turrets?
The new ships are nice but those turrets are the one that are really needed.

As for new M7 - one word - Stiletto (the ships from Nexus:TJI) :)

Aegyen
x4

Post by Aegyen » Sat, 12. May 12, 19:49

IMO, you do some really fantastic modeling. I am going to mash your ship pack in with my ship pack, and have me some fun. I think I am starting to get good at it again, I have 82 of the Eve ships up and working, and will just have to go through the whole routine of merging again.. :roll:

Also, thank you for the MD script, to place them in shipyards. I wasn't exactly sure how to do multiples, till I saw yours, it's sort of a built in tutorial.. :lol:

Next will be learning Jobs so I can spread the fun around.. :P

Axeface
x4

Post by Axeface » Sun, 13. May 12, 13:23

I think you should continue with the Daedalus! That thing looks so mean. Just needs a final layer of detail imho.
Akurei is a great looking ship too! Nice use of the cormorant, loving the shape of it from the side.

Cadius
x3tc

Post by Cadius » Sun, 13. May 12, 14:03

sweet more stuff for me to shoot at lol
Or to shoot at you. I wonder, are Yaki's as active in vanilla AP as in XRM and IR?
Could we have Paranid and Boron turrets?
The new ships are nice but those turrets are the one that are really needed.
I guess so..
As for new M7 - one word - Stiletto (the ships from Nexus:TJI)
Yep, and I'm running out of ideas. I've used up the Longsword, Stiletto and Kesaki frigate inspiration for rotating centrifuge and need more ideas to keep the ships varied.

PostPosted: Sat, 12. May 12, 18:49 Post subject:
IMO, you do some really fantastic modeling. I am going to mash your ship pack in with my ship pack, and have me some fun. I think I am starting to get good at it again, I have 82 of the Eve ships up and working, and will just have to go through the whole routine of merging again..
No problem, where did you get 82 Eve ships anyway?

A short break over the weekend. But here's a WIP of the M1 Shuri

code2junkie

Post by code2junkie » Sun, 13. May 12, 14:45

Love the new centrifuge idea any idea on a time line as to when your going to make them available.
God don't do shit, you want something earn it!

Aegyen
x4

Post by Aegyen » Sun, 13. May 12, 15:25

I am following a mod that is stalled on the Deutsch forums, and after having given it a try, loved the ships so much, I figured I would put them in my reg game , for now. He has 82 complete, so far, and they look great.. 8)

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Sun, 13. May 12, 16:21

OMG those ships are fantastic - they looks low tech but in the same time very badass and designed to make job done not to be pretty.

Something tells me It will be a pleasyre to cap Yaki ships from now on.

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Sun, 13. May 12, 17:25

the M1 looks badass, lol I have the nexus earthships in game as Aldrin ships it would be funny to see them face off with the Yaki...
PhenomII X4 940 black edition
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Sun, 13. May 12, 17:28

i was already wondering why the Senshi front looked so familiar to me...
until i finally noticed the teladi TS+ pieces there. :D
The rotary bit reminds me of a B5 cruiser
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

Magnabyte
x4

Post by Magnabyte » Sun, 13. May 12, 17:57

Cad, your ships are one of the big reasons I keep holding off playing AP properly (yes I know modding can't really be considered playing "Properly" but meh). I'd never presume to demand you get your ships working in AP.....but is tiher any chance of it happening anytime soon, is it a hard swap over...I mean I'm no expert at this stuff but AP is basically built off TC right?

Cadius
x3tc

Post by Cadius » Sun, 13. May 12, 18:37

don't worry, the next update, v2.0, will be for AP.

Magnabyte
x4

Post by Magnabyte » Sun, 13. May 12, 19:41

HUZZAH

Also, speaking of inspiration, though i don't have any pictures at hand, consider an M6 class perhaps for the Yaki with the roational hull segemnt being a short connecting rod with a pod at either end, not a big one, just something to simulate gravity big enougth to hold room or 2 (something the size of like a M5 at most). I've seen the design idea several times in scifi though A specific ship name eludes me saddly :/

Sturmer

Post by Sturmer » Sun, 13. May 12, 21:13

Are there any known conflicts with any scripts or mods? IIRC there was something said about conflicting with RRF, how true is that?

Thanks

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”