[SCRIPT] X3TC Cheat Package : v1.70 : Updated: 20/03/2021 (TC/AP/FL Compatible)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 8. Dec 15, 13:17

i would suggest using the ware manager instead. As thats what its designed to do.

it should be fairly easy to work out. You give it the ware and the station you want to add to and it'll maintain the stock level.

Will even remove the ware if the script is ever removed.

The cheat one you essentially need to manually run in a task on the station you wish

Spectre01
xr

Post by Spectre01 » Tue, 8. Dec 15, 15:21

Wow, didn't know you have that kind of script. Thanks!

ladys

Post by ladys » Fri, 5. Feb 16, 23:27

The download link isnt working? For TC and AP

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 6. Feb 16, 12:43

The links work fine here. Maybe it was just a temporary glitch?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ladys

Post by ladys » Sun, 7. Feb 16, 00:40

The links work fine here. Maybe it was just a temporary glitch?
used chrome and it works. 8)

ravayen
x4

Post by ravayen » Tue, 9. Feb 16, 15:36

quick question....when spawning a ship there is an option for smart equip but also an 'extended' equip but i only see smart equip in the list of scripts could you tell me what the differences are and how extended equip is called in the scripts plz.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 11. Feb 16, 10:50

extended is default items + all extensions. It calls the z.cycrow.cheat.equipall script to add those extensions, along with the script command to add default items to ship.

whereas smart equip selects which weapons to install as well as adds in missiles (if its a missile boat)

ravayen
x4

Post by ravayen » Thu, 11. Feb 16, 20:15

ah tht explains why i couldnt find a seperate script for it then so it just runs the add all tech option on top cool thnx for the quick reply cycrow :)

traver02

Post by traver02 » Sat, 13. Feb 16, 15:00

Hi guys,
i am new to the forum
i started using the Cycrow Cheat menu.
i just can clone my ship.
if i use "create ship", i even get the voice message" Cerberus available" but no new ships in Properties.
i have tried placing the new ship in different Stations or dockyards....

no way
i am doing wrong, it is sure!
can someone help me?
thanks
traver02

rwisdaman

Post by rwisdaman » Sun, 14. Feb 16, 07:53

CyCrow,

I went to your site to download the cheat package and when I clicked the link I got this....

SPKCycrow;4.10;1;294 ¼xœe‘ÁNÃ0 †ïy ¿éÚÑLÛÄmLlÀ9¤n-M¢Ä]ÙÛ“¥¸å￾þÏþmïä€Ö%ÁÚ[‹ŠŒw°—ê${„Õž­FÒ>fÏEE?±Œ);Ô|Ù°￾¤Œ×÷UÝTÍ¢®Ù'~­Ú6bJ4QU¥ ÈIã÷èÌ9óÈÇTÉ￾T4￾Ò•9˜k￾Ðù8{Ÿ|G\ù¡:œÈ£xÐቛz¹|¨Ùv￾Æ ˜<›¨¦œ3ÁÇÛ`RŽÚ$˜A~IPCúTüȃF Xy￾0ä4pÄ¥Ë r￾5ŠØKÞÚï"E®µt½q½€»L&|íÞõ†y†]‹mÑ{;fçñð JóYÍw˜Øíÿ};œJ￾@^—ÎFileHeader;80;1189;139029;1;3 àxœ￾˜Ërã6E÷ù—¸ð~pŸÝì&•=LÂK$Á€¤5Î×çB’gÒCpaW¹Š￾îÛ·þ^Çvœ+ª©­¨`œW¼¢œQC¤²¤"Õäçe|©?ê®/õÙ»ùåGßýñýÎY!LE•0”¬Áÿ_?PWÏmžY£H%—%°i&7OϤ¦Jƒá\™g˜~ _]ôÏ0eÆTÖ`…}ô5¸Ø<ƒ\à¬RPÁ‹d˜æÞÅvÈ6ÖWÕ–èú솓Ÿ|=‡øŒ3ADŬТ´@?￾Ûñ™V‚TŒ)YbûìÊ’êDwì›ú|É‚¬­¨”J•Ðˆ?¼›fC›íM¥f￾¤6¥DÝ—xk}—ñŒ0YQc8=įf￾$¸†Ö¼³Ÿ|ï‡%

plus a whole lot more, it was quite lengthy. Any place else I can find the cheat package?

Thanks!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 14. Feb 16, 18:26

Your browser is trying to open the file directly, which results in this letter salad. Instead you should right-click on the download link and use the "Save as..." (or similar) download option.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 15. Feb 16, 14:48

traver02 wrote:Hi guys,
i am new to the forum
i started using the Cycrow Cheat menu.
i just can clone my ship.
if i use "create ship", i even get the voice message" Cerberus available" but no new ships in Properties.
i have tried placing the new ship in different Stations or dockyards....

no way
i am doing wrong, it is sure!
can someone help me?
thanks
traver02
create ship will create a ship for any race in the game, you need to make sure you set the race to Player so it creates a ship for you, then it will appear in your properties list

NOJER7
x2

Post by NOJER7 » Thu, 28. Apr 16, 17:13

Hi I cant seem to download the cheat menu from the link. It opens up with a load of gibberish on the page?
Do you have another link?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 28. Apr 16, 17:46

You see the letter salad, because your browser tries to open the file directly. To prevent this, right-click on the download link and use the "Save as" (or similar) option to save the file to your harddrive.

jirarf

Post by jirarf » Wed, 13. Jul 16, 06:33

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help but I have been trying to create ships in X3-TC using the cheat engine and assign them to different factions but when I do they seem to have no AI. They don't even react if i start shooting at them? I made sure they had their default equipment installed. Does anybody know what would cause this? Also, I am using the Babylon 5 mod but the creator of the mod said he tried cycrows cheats and it worked fine for him. Thanks.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 13. Jul 16, 14:05

Ships dont have any commands running when they are first created. IF you want them to do something, you need to assign them a command.

Either by starting a command on them, or running a script on the created ship. This will need to be done manually via the script editor

jirarf

Post by jirarf » Thu, 14. Jul 16, 11:02

Thanks cycrow. I will try this.

ZeddicusZulZorrander
x3ap

no option to save as

Post by ZeddicusZulZorrander » Thu, 14. Jul 16, 17:25

Im not getting an option to save as. it only gives me options to open with notepad and such. how to i install this? im not seeing any plugins

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 14. Jul 16, 17:29

To install the .spk file you need the Plugin Manager.

JJRSC
x4

Post by JJRSC » Sun, 31. Jul 16, 17:48

Hello, this may be a dumb question, but I want to make sure I have this right. From what I understand, to use Cycrow's Cheat Package, I would:

1.) Download Plug-In Manager
2.) Download Cheat Package
3.) Change pilot name in my game to "Thereshallbewings"
4.) Install Plug-In Manager and Cheat Package
5.) Cheat to my heart's content

Is that right? Thanks.

Oh, also, can I install this on a game already in progress, or do I need to start from scratch with a brand new game? Thanks again!

EDIT: Whoops, just found the tutorial sticky, will check that out

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”