[Resource & progress]my ship showcase room(07/02/12)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Sun, 25. Dec 11, 16:31

expnobody wrote: and Merry Christmas!
http://bbs.deeptimes.org/data/attachmen ... 119pc3.jpg
LOL, Terran coast guard FTW :)

Black version is kinda MEH (maybe it would be better to replace that orange stripes with gray ones), but the red version looks nice actually.

expnobody

Post by expnobody » Sun, 25. Dec 11, 18:32

mr.WHO wrote:
expnobody wrote: and Merry Christmas!
http://bbs.deeptimes.org/data/attachmen ... 119pc3.jpg
LOL, Terran coast guard FTW :)

Black version is kinda MEH (maybe it would be better to replace that orange stripes with gray ones), but the red version looks nice actually.
those are not orange actually, those are xenon glowing red, i cant get the effect right in 3dsmax, you will need to see it ingame
summer time..

Bloody_Kain
x4

Post by Bloody_Kain » Mon, 26. Dec 11, 10:35

Hi expnobody,
I have a other Ship Idea:
The Great Fox one and Two from Star fox + the Arwings in Normal and the Special Versions. :D

Both Ships would be Corvettes or Frigates with Small Fighter Hangars.
The First one would have a 4 Fighter Hangar, 2 powerfull Main Laser and some small AA Turrets.
The Second Version would be more a Flying Hangar for +-8 Fighters with AA turrets and some big Torpedolaunchers.

Both Great Fox Ships:
http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Great_Fox

Arwings:
http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Arwing
http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Fox_Command

You must scroll down to see the Special Fighters.
You could make a new Player start with them and bring on the Pilot Vids from Fox and his Friends.
Start Name: Lost in Space. xD

Damn i would like to see Krystal in her Cloudrunner realy bad. ^^

Sorkvild
x3tc

Post by Sorkvild » Mon, 26. Dec 11, 11:14

I don't like Terran ships but the Red One looks really awesome!
Elite Dangerous| I survived the Dragon Incident ... then I took an arrow to the knee
We want the Boron back!

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Mon, 26. Dec 11, 12:33

Expnobody, I love your ship designs and I would like to ask you if you have any plans to show some love to the Argons ships. I love what you did to the Boreas but I think improvements could be done in general to the Argon ships making them more slick.

Thanks and Merry Xmas.

expnobody

Post by expnobody » Mon, 26. Dec 11, 15:08

i did make a Argon M2+ and M1+, maybe M3B and M3+ in the future, but USC M1+ is the next in line, others have to wait
summer time..

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 26. Dec 11, 15:31

expnobody wrote:i did make a Argon M2+ and M1+, maybe M3B and M3+ in the future, but USC M1+ is the next in line, others have to wait
Why USC M1+? Cadius already made one - i don't want to choose between your packs. Wouldn't it be better if you would focus on the ship that are missing in Cadius pack? Like Boron ships, pirate ships, stations (every race exept Terran and Argon need their own HQ, and Orbital Weapon Platforms).

EDIT: Or by USC M1+ do you mean that command ship you posted? Because if it is then it's OK as it's completely diffrent, despite beign M1+.

...also Terrans need medium OWP.
Last edited by mr.WHO on Mon, 26. Dec 11, 22:53, edited 1 time in total.

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Mon, 26. Dec 11, 21:22

expnobody wrote:i did make a Argon M2+ and M1+, maybe M3B and M3+ in the future, but USC M1+ is the next in line, others have to wait
The Argon M1+ is a mighty fine ship I made an xsp out of it using the ship from XRM but sadly you can spawn it fly it but if you save game and reload it hangs X3AP

expnobody you ever thought of creating the scene file ect for those of us who suck at modding but want your ships with standard parts. :)
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

expnobody

Post by expnobody » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 03:52

TSM wrote:
The Argon M1+ is a mighty fine ship I made an xsp out of it using the ship from XRM but sadly you can spawn it fly it but if you save game and reload it hangs X3AP

expnobody you ever thought of creating the scene file ect for those of us who suck at modding but want your ships with standard parts. :)
like i said before..i am not good at making stats for a ship, they usually end up over-power in stats and weapon slots....you guys can use Paul's scene, those are balanced..if you make an xsp and it hangs the game after you reload without XRM, you are probably missing the cockpit coordinate in components.txt
summer time..

expnobody

Post by expnobody » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 04:04

mr.WHO wrote:
Why USC M1+? Cadius already made one - i don't want to choose between your packs. Wouldn't it be better if you would focus on the ship that are missing in Cadius pack? Like Boron ships, pirate ships, stations (every race exept Terran and Argon need their own HQ, and Orbital Weapon Platforms).

EDIT: Or by USC M1+ do you mean that command ship you posted? Because if it is then it's OK as it's completely diffrent, despite beign M1+.

...also Terrans need medium OWP.
yes, i am trying to squeeze the size down abit, but apparently needs an redesign (i think)
summer time..

TSM
Not a Moderator
x4

Post by TSM » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 14:05

expnobody wrote: you are probably missing the cockpit coordinate in components.txt

I would not have a clue about how to correct that so I guess my dream ship stays out of my game, thanks for the help though. :)
FAQ's Egosoft Interactive FAQ
Egosoft Wiki

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 20:44

I have a really mixed feelings - I really liked the "Starship Trooper" one, but this one is very cool too (especially that it's more blocky than "new" designs so it have something common with "old" vanilla models).

The only part I don't like is this:
http://i.imgur.com/dOiQW.jpg

It looks out of place, like someone melted in the Cadius carrier, replace it with same blocky style as middle of the ship and this sould be badass.

As for "Starship Trooper" version - maybe it can be a military TL - M7 grade shields and armor, TL cargohold, but even slower than TL.

expnobody

Post by expnobody » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 21:13

mr.WHO wrote:I have a really mixed feelings - I really liked the "Starship Trooper" one, but this one is very cool too (especially that it's more blocky than "new" designs so it have something common with "old" vanilla models).

The only part I don't like is this:
http://i.imgur.com/dOiQW.jpg

It looks out of place, like someone melted in the Cadius carrier, replace it with same blocky style as middle of the ship and this sould be badass.

As for "Starship Trooper" version - maybe it can be a military TL - M7 grade shields and armor, TL cargohold, but even slower than TL.
i have about the same feeling with the main head and secondary head too.but not sure what to do about it..we will see
summer time..

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 23:33

expnobody

Post by expnobody » Tue, 27. Dec 11, 23:39

yes, it's the same concept, but this one is much more detailed
summer time..

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 08:03

I like the engine and "Secondary nose" changes of USC ship :)

When I look at Argon M3B, I can't help mysel but to semehow see nazi Comet fighter :)
http://www.aviation-central.com/1940-19 ... r6d-pr.jpg

expnobody

Post by expnobody » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 14:59

mr.WHO wrote:I like the engine and "Secondary nose" changes of USC ship :)

When I look at Argon M3B, I can't help mysel but to semehow see nazi Comet fighter :)
http://www.aviation-central.com/1940-19 ... r6d-pr.jpg
lol, yea it does remind me of some WW2 bomber/fighter
summer time..

Sn4kemaster
x4

Post by Sn4kemaster » Fri, 30. Dec 11, 16:39

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”