[MOD/Script] LI Production Modules (PM) - v7.2 29/08/2010

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Stacy

Post by Stacy » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 19:03

Logain Abler wrote:Your pic is not loading and wont open in IE.

LA
Try this
http://img714.imageshack.us/i/59142750.png/

I tried on/off many times in AL and still no hotkey etc

Im gonna try a full reinstall and use 2.6 to 3.0 instead of 1.0.1 to 3.0 hmm
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Logain Abler
x4

Post by Logain Abler » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 19:13

Stacy wrote:

LA
Try this

I cant see anything that would conflict, if you have nothing in the mods folder you could place the LI_Mod file there and select at load. See if that installs it, if not re-download and test.

You could re-download PM to as the script is not linked to the mod file but still its not showing the hotkey.

Edit: Your showing 7.1, try 7.2
Edit 2: My bad, spk still show 7.1, but it's worth re-downloading

All,

Has anyone else had the same issue?

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 19:35

well im pretty much the same story, the spk wouldn't install so i used the zip version instead, the mod is installed as a patch and i have the most recent versions for both, the al option shows in game and i can assign the hotkey...
PhenomII X4 940 black edition
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Stacy

Post by Stacy » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 19:44

Logain Abler wrote:
Stacy wrote:

LA
Try this

I cant see anything that would conflict, if you have nothing in the mods folder you could place the LI_Mod file there and select at load. See if that installs it, if not re-download and test.

You could re-download PM to as the script is not linked to the mod file but still its not showing the hotkey.

All,

Has anyone else had the same issue?
OK for some strange reason it actually appears in plugins and seems to work after reinstall using different updater.

Im going to do a bunch of tests to make sure its ok....
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Goncyn
x4

Post by Goncyn » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 19:53

I don't have a PM hotkey binding in my game. Where is it supposed to show up? I've just been using the Cycrow Configuration hotkey to access the PM menus.

Logain Abler
x4

Post by Logain Abler » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 19:59

Goncyn wrote:I don't have a PM hotkey binding in my game. Where is it supposed to show up? I've just been using the Cycrow Configuration hotkey to access the PM menus.
thats as it should be.

LA

Stacy

Post by Stacy » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 20:04

Logain Abler wrote:Great news :-)
I noticed it takes awhile to terminate modules... Does this mean you fixed it?

I remember you old version would insainly keep producing stuff even when you cancelled it long ago....

It was very annoying when it happened with a ship since each time you put money in station it would begin producing a non-existant module ship that cannot stop..... I hope thats fixed it was the only problem with your script =)

Other than that bug the script is amazing good job =)
(\__/)
(O.o )

Logain Abler
x4

Post by Logain Abler » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 20:15

Stacy wrote:

I remember you old version would insainly keep producing stuff even when you cancelled it long ago....

It was very annoying when it happened with a ship since each time you put money in station it would begin producing a non-existant module ship that cannot stop..... I hope thats fixed it was the only problem with your script =)

There are two ways to stop modules, one will clear the module once the current cycle has finished, one will terminate it straight away.

Failing that you can kill/reset the whole complex or the whole mod.

I've not had any stuck modules.

LA

Stacy

Post by Stacy » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 20:20

Logain Abler wrote:
Stacy wrote:

There are two ways to stop modules, one will clear the module once the current cycle has finished, one will terminate it straight away.

Failing that you can kill/reset the whole complex or the whole mod.

I've not had any stuck modules.

LA
How would u reset the complex productions without dsetroying blueprints and storage?

Also is it possible to mod the station to have 2,000,000,000 storage space?

Sounds insane sure but would be good :)
(\__/)
(O.o )

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Mon, 6. Dec 10, 23:04

yes its possible to mod the storage, you can do it in the HQ file with the editor but only takes effect on station you build after you make the change...
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Stacy

Post by Stacy » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 00:31

Many versions ago in X3 TC 2.5 this PM module had a number you could mod in the "/\/t\/.*\.xml/" where you could change 200 to 400 to increase modules available for stations....

That 200 is now missing from newest version.... I looked in PM.settings thing and changed it in there but it had no effect at all...

Can somebody tell me how to change the XL PM station to have 400 modules?

Edit - It seems only a 100% new game will make it actually change.
(\__/)
(O.o )

Logain Abler
x4

Post by Logain Abler » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 11:38

Stacy wrote:Many versions ago in X3 TC 2.5 this PM module had a number you could mod in the "/\/t\/.*\.xml/" where you could change 200 to 400 to increase modules available for stations....

That 200 is now missing from newest version.... I looked in PM.settings thing and changed it in there but it had no effect at all...

It no longer works that way, module limits are not defined in the t file.

LA

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 21:42

logain i reinstalled the plugin manager and that seem to have fixed it, apologies turns out it was an issue with the plugin manager...

[edit]
ok I stand corrected PM won't activate in game, I have your mod as a patch xtra ships in the mod folder but cad mad his mod compatable with your latest updates...
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 21:46

Stacy wrote:Many versions ago in X3 TC 2.5 this PM module had a number you could mod in the "/\/t\/.*\.xml/" where you could change 200 to 400 to increase modules available for stations....

those figures that you want are in the script plugin.li.pm.settings
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Stacy

Post by Stacy » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 22:26

garrry34 wrote:logain i reinstalled the plugin manager and that seem to have fixed it, apologies turns out it was an issue with the plugin manager...

[edit]
ok I stand corrected PM won't activate in game, I have your mod as a patch xtra ships in the mod folder but cad mad his mod compatable with your latest updates...
This mod can be quite stubborn and refuse to work a lot but when it does work its easily the best =)
(\__/)
(O.o )

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 22:33

Stacy wrote:[This mod can be quite stubborn and refuse to work a lot but when it does work its easily the best =)
I know I love these plugins I have used them pretty much from the get go, Im trying allsorts to get the new one working but it frelling wont start, everytime i set it to yes in the lium it reverts back to no, it shows as activated in the plugin list...grrr frustration...
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 22:39

yeeeoooo, who's your daddy, lol I got it working there's tears of joy running down my face...

[edit]
logain is there a trick to getting my preference of the amount of slots to work, I've edited the number in the settings script but it still registers as the original figures...
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Stacy

Post by Stacy » Wed, 8. Dec 10, 23:51

Hehe i had that problem u need to start a NEW game after changing the settings.....
(\__/)
(O.o )

garrry34
x3tc

Post by garrry34 » Thu, 9. Dec 10, 00:15

balls, I had my sector just the way I liked it, ah well thank goodness for the complete all campaigns MD...
8GB DDR2
ATI HD4890
Windows 7 64bit

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”