[MOD] [TC/AP] X3 Rebalance Mod (XRM) - Total conversion - v1.30d (02.12.13)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Maj. Tom
x3tc

Post by Maj. Tom » Thu, 14. Jul 16, 13:28

The
Spoiler
Show
AGI Taskforce Flight School in ATF forsetti
is labelled as "USC Shipyard". Is this normal? If not, anyone have the slightest idea which file might be causing this mess up?
The worst part about deep-space exploration is listening to crappy radio stations from 930 years ago.

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Thu, 14. Jul 16, 19:05

No, this is not normal. But I also don't know which part of your install is broken, sorry.

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Thu, 14. Jul 16, 23:12

IIRC a script runs to rename those stations… I'd say check that all the scripts are where they should be.

Maj. Tom
x3tc

Post by Maj. Tom » Tue, 19. Jul 16, 02:28

Thanks, Paul.

I can't figure out what it is. I am going nuts. Also, none of the weapons dealers are selling mosquitos. MMD hotkey does appear in the control options though.

EDIT: Correction, they're not available at any Terran weapons dealers. Not sure about other races...
The worst part about deep-space exploration is listening to crappy radio stations from 930 years ago.

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Tue, 19. Jul 16, 08:06

Theres definitely some kind of mod conflict going on. If the dealers are there then the scripts are ok. So its definitely a core file conflict. Check if anything alters tdocks, tfactories, twaret, tmissiles, warestemplate (I think - its been a while…)

But you'll have to restart your game to reinitialise things once you figure out the problem.

Maj. Tom
x3tc

Post by Maj. Tom » Wed, 20. Jul 16, 03:00

Really odd. I only have XRM, XRM Backgrounds, and medium hull pack. The rest are scripts: IR, FDNL, CSECG

Edit: Just did a fresh reinstall with only XRM and background pack, and no go. Darkspace weapons dealer has no mosquitos :(

Edit 2: Can someone confirm that they're even available for sale in Terran space? I can't recall, but I feel like they were with XRM.

RicoOcho
xr

Post by RicoOcho » Thu, 28. Jul 16, 03:13

Hello, i just got a q...i just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10..trying to boot up the game and save file...but when i tried to play, the game shuts down saying the save file might be corrupt...anything i can do about this or am i S.O.L?
Thanks
An object in motion, stays in motion unless acted on by an outside force.
Sir Isaac Newton, The meanest person in space.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 28. Jul 16, 09:16

Make sure that the XRM is properly installed together with any additional mods you used when creating that save file.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

RicoOcho
xr

Post by RicoOcho » Sat, 30. Jul 16, 23:12

X2-Illuminatus wrote:Make sure that the XRM is properly installed together with any additional mods you used when creating that save file.
Thanks..i did that shortly after...only mod i run is XRM...the save file wont show the verion when you go to the continue screen...just shows a ?
An object in motion, stays in motion unless acted on by an outside force.
Sir Isaac Newton, The meanest person in space.

Danny200
xr

X3 Albion Prelude XRM (Rebalance Mod) Universe Map?

Post by Danny200 » Fri, 5. Aug 16, 03:13

Ok so is there a map for the X3 albion prelude rebalance mode (xrm)

I am trying to explore all sectors but it's imposSible without a map to discover anything thank you.

Also is there a ship list for XRM mod? I would love to know all ships and stats of the mod thanks

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 5. Aug 16, 09:33

**merged with XRM thread, where all questions about the XRM should be asked**
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

BlackArchon
xr

Re: X3 Albion Prelude XRM (Rebalance Mod) Universe Map?

Post by BlackArchon » Fri, 5. Aug 16, 12:16

Danny200 wrote:Ok so is there a map for the X3 albion prelude rebalance mode (xrm)

I am trying to explore all sectors but it's imposSible without a map to discover anything thank you.

Also is there a ship list for XRM mod? I would love to know all ships and stats of the mod thanks
Here you go: http://blubb.najut.org/x3/
A universe map, all ships, weapons and missiles and more.

CoreX
x4

Post by CoreX » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 19:34

the orbital weapon plattform don't shoot to enemies, even if i choose global commands --> all races enemies

do i need to install any other mod to run this orbital weapon plattforms?

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 19:59

Have you activated it? There is a hotkey for that which must be used after deploying it.

CoreX
x4

Post by CoreX » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 21:06

hmmm i cant find a button for activation key shown in control advanced menu, but i was reading there in

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=325539

too.

Do i need to install MARS or CODEA or something?

I just reinstalled the game and filled addon with main XRM files (no other mods)

Edit: When i start a new Game, i just can see 'Silence Detector' in Advanced Control Settings

Edit2: (Solution) Aight, i just forgot copy overwrite scripts_ap into scripts.
Now it works. Thank you very much. :)

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 21:43

The shortcut for activating OWPs is a standard feature of XRM, you don't need other scripts for it to work. If you don't see this shortcut in your XRM install, then you made something wrong when installing XRM: http://imgur.com/a/4XHeF

If you haven't got this entry at the end of this list, I recommend reinstalling XRM.

CoreX
x4

Post by CoreX » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 23:36

hmmm allways when i activate an orbital weapon plattform and an enemy comes close - the owp starts shooting and then game is freezing, like a never ending loop - i allways hear the same sound and music

i still have no other mods installed, so is my computer too low for this script or did i miss something?

Edit: my computer is quadcore 3ghz with 10gb ram and 512 mb graphicard

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Mon, 8. Aug 16, 23:46

You should start a new XRM game after you corrected your game installation (you wrote that you forgot to use the scripts directory). If you continue your broken game, even with a now fixed installation, you will encounter such issues you described.

CoreX
x4

Post by CoreX » Tue, 9. Aug 16, 00:11

You are right, i just started a new game and tried to get that error again, but it worked, so my savegame is corrupted.

Thank you very much BlackArchon - so let's do a new journey :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”